I own a few companies and enjoy helping business owners with theirs.
I share my ideas, thoughts and experiences in hopes of helping a business owner take advantage of opportunities or work through challenges.
Cash Flow Quadrant For Business Owners
What quadrant is your business in?
Years ago, when I spent most of my time working with entrepreneurs to help them secure financing so they could turn their companies around, I needed a quick way to understand their financial and operational status.
read the blog
- What should business owners invest in?Running a business and generating cash is tough. I am often asked, “what should business owners invest in” once they have made it out of the Struggling Quadrant. The most popular leading answer I receive is real estate, real estate and real estate. There is a common belief amongst business owners suggesting that owning the … Continue reading What should business owners invest in?
- Cash Flow Quadrant For Business Owners – An IntroductionAn introduction to the Cash Flow Quadrant For Business Owners What quadrant is your business in? Years ago, when I spent most of my time working with entrepreneurs to help them secure financing so they could turn their companies around, I needed a quick way to understand their financial and operational status. Every entrepreneur (including … Continue reading Cash Flow Quadrant For Business Owners – An Introduction
- What to do when business is slowThe share price for Netflix has dropped significantly over the past week as the market tries to figure out what they think the future of the business will be. Netflix has lost more than 200,000 subscribers and believes they stand to lose more over the coming months. The company has focused on delivering high-quality content … Continue reading What to do when business is slow
listen to the podcast
- Use negative reviews to get positive resultsIt was once said: “When life gives you lemons, plant its seeds, grow yourself an orchard, sell it to Sunkist. Carry on.” Negative reviews can be a blessing in disguise for any business owner or entrepreneur who is serious about building a profitable and valuable company. There are two types of negative reviews – negative … Continue reading Use negative reviews to get positive results
- How to find new revenue streamsFinding new revenue streams can be as easy as solving unsolved problems for your existing customers. What does this mean? It means looking at the product or service your company offers the market and examining the process your customers go through to get it. As they make their way through your customer experience, there are … Continue reading How to find new revenue streams
- How to get new clients and grow revenueNeed new clients? Need to grow revenue? The easiest way to do this is to determine which clients your business enjoys serving and which clients enjoy interacting with your company and then build a plan around finding more of them. A business that focuses on swapping out imperfect clients for perfect clients is a business … Continue reading How to get new clients and grow revenue