Whether you are looking to borrow money for a residential mortgage, a commercial mortgage or business loan you should be aware of the 5 most important points a bank or lender will look for in determining your approval.
1. Character – Do you make your payments on time?
2. Capacity – Do you have money to make the payments?
3. Capital – Do you have financial stability and net worth?
4. Collateral – Do you have an asset that can be used to as security for the loan?
5. Conditions – Other items related to your request like location, property type, etc.
Your answers affect your interest rate, the amount a bank will lend you and how much (if any) they will charge you as a fee. A mortgage broker can help you put together your 5 answers and can also explain them to a bank on your behalf. If you want to know how you strong your 5 answers are, please email us at email@example.com or visit www.bridgecap.ca/dylan